For the email system to work you will need the following :
- Valid SMTP credentials with no limit or blocking of any kind ( depends from provider to another, please contact your provider for more information )
- Cronjobs must be set correctly like described when you installed EasyAds, please refer to Installation steps to see how you can set up cron jobs.
Important note: Some hosting companies block the SMTP ports, if adding the email account result in error please contact them first to make sure the ports are not blocked!
Godaddy & cPanel:
- Login to your account and go to your cPanel
- Search for Email and after you click on it you will have a box “Create Account”
- Fill in your info that you want to have : email, password .. etc
- Go to EasyAds admin -> Email System -> Email account and fill your information
External SMTP provider:
We have tested email system with the following providers:
- Zoho Mail Hosting
The steps are similar, all you need is to create an email account and get the correct SMTP settings to fill in EasyAds Email System.
Note: For any information about the three providers above, please contact them directly and they will guide you into creating email account correctly.